UBI BUSINESS SCHOOL'S MBA PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
Profile of participants: Managers and entrepreneurs who wish to broaden their knowledge of business practices, reorient their careers, or update their management knowledge with a forward-thinking international focus. Participants are expected to be passionate about the opportunities that digitalization and globalization bring to their ever-changing business environment.
Strategic location: Brussels, a European center of business ecosystems.
HyFlex delivery mode: 50% synchronous classes (real-time) and 50% asynchronous. Option to participate in synchronous classes face-to-face or online via live streaming.
Learning methods: Horizontal learning with a co-learning approach, in line with modern organizational structures. UBI's small class sizes promote interactivity between students and their peers, allowing for a hands-on and practical learning experience.
Final Project: Students can choose between two options:
1. Development of a business plan:
- Develop a full business plan.
- Develop an abridged business plan + an internship/project in a company.
- Develop an abridged business plan + a period of study abroad (usually an academic term, in semester 3 of the program; i.e., after finishing UBI's MBA).
2. Participation in UBI's Venture Creation Lab:
- Students work on a three-year stage-gate execution plan to transform an idea into a viable new technology venture.
- Students may also complement this option with a study period abroad (usually an academic term, in semester 3 of the program; i.e., after finishing UBI's MBA).
Language: UBI's MBA program is delivered entirely in English.
Duration and intakes: One year - nine months of core module learning, plus three months of management integration to develop and submit the final project (period abroad not considered). Students needing extra flexibility can complete the program in 24 months. Two intakes: October and February.
Degree awarded upon completion: Master of Business Administration (MBA) fro